Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Quickie

Just a quick hello. Life is pretty normal these days. Of course, that is if you consider my work hours normal, and I don't.

We've been planning our next trip, which will be in July. We'll fly to Broome, and then jump on an adventure tour through the Kimberleys to Darwin, and will then spend 7 days around Darwin, Kakadu, Arnhemland and Katherine. This is supposed to be "real" Australia. Promises to be great fun.

The weather seems to conspire against me. When I work it is sunny and beautiful. When I'm off, it's grey. Sigh. But, it is a bit warmer these days. There is always a wind off of the ocean, and usually it is cool, but it has been warmer in the last week.

Hopefully there will be something more interesting to write in the next couple of weeks. Miss you all at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment